Having spent the last week or so digesting the new rules and regulations for hotels, chalets and B&B operations in France this summer, we’re delighted to share our plans with you.
The COVID-19 infection rate in our region is very low at the moment, which means we’re moving through the various ‘deconfinement’ stages at pace. No longer are we restricted to life indoors, and the summer lift network in Les Gets opened for the summer season, as planned, on 30th May. Other mountain lifts in our area will open over the next couple of weeks and we’re now able to enjoy socially distanced drinks with friends in our local bars and dinner in our local restaurants.
For all intents and purposes, life has returned to normal. However, in order for us to welcome you at Chalet Fourmiliere this summer, we’re required to implement a number of changes for your safety. These include:
- Removing non-essential soft furnishings throughout the chalet
- Allocating lounge and relaxation space in our public areas when you share the chalet with other guests or groups
- Breakfast will be offered outside in our lovely garden whenever the weather permits
- Each bedroom will receive a deep clean in advance of your arrival
- Hand sanitiser will be available, both in bedrooms and around the chalet
- Our bar counter will be protected with perspex glass for the safety of all
We’re also offering our summer guests the opportunity to book now and commit later. We’ve relaxed our standard booking terms and we’d be delighted to accept your Summer 20 reservation with a 0% deposit. We’ll only ask you for payment two weeks before your arrival date, and even then, should travel be disrupted once again due to anything COVID-19 related once your balance is paid, we’ll refund you in full.
With just six en-suite bedrooms in our chalet, we’re certain that we can provide you with a relaxing, yet safe break in the mountains this summer. We’re also offering all five-night bookings the chance to extend your holiday to seven nights for no extra charge. Do get in touch if you’d like us to check availability for you.