We are proud and excited to introduce our fabulous new chef, Benjamin Aubert. Originally from Grenoble, Ben has learned his craft, and served his culinary apprenticeship, working in some of the most interesting kitchens in France, alongside some truly inspirational master chefs.
He has spent the last few summers with his good friend, Michelin stared chef Nicolas Bottero at Le Mas Bottero in Provence.
Ben is an intuitive chef, believing his food should evolve to reflect the changing seasons and nature’s local store cupboard.
During your stay with us you’ll enjoy…
- Breakfast, including a daily cooked option (available between 08:00 and 09:30) on five mornings. Continental breakfast is available on the remaining two mornings.
- Afternoon tea available between 16:30 and 17:30 on five afternoons.
- Canapés, followed by a four-course evening meal to include entrée, main course, dessert and cheese, accompanied by a selection of wine and followed by tea or coffee on five evenings during your stay. French night with Fondue can be served on one night if desired. High tea for younger guests is available on five evenings.
- All house spirits, beer, wine, (subject to fair use policy), mixers, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Alcoholic beverages are served from 4pm until the end of dinner service.
- Additional alcoholic drinks can be made available at extra cost.
- Full house bar with your favourite spirits plus one of the best gin collections in the Alps
- Selection of soft drinks, teas, tisanes and Nespresso Coffee Machine for you to help yourself
- Sweetie and biscuit jar for sugar hits at any time
- Provisions for the slopes e.g. water, snacks, chocolate, hip flasks, tissues, hand warmers…
Here’s a collection of sample menus from Ben to tempt your tastebuds…
Early Winter Menu
Caramelised apple and onion tart tatin
Duck breast, butternut squash, walnut
Lemon, lime, almond
Mid Winter Menu
Parsnip, truffle, hazelnut veloute
Venison, savoy cabbage, lardon, spiced red wine jus
Asparagus, trout gravelax, mimosa egg
Veal fillet, fresh green peas, spring onion, jus
First strawberries, mint, crumble