Chalet Fourmiliere has been converted from its humble farmhouse origins into a stunning contemporary home with a blend of original features and modern amenities, creating the perfect environment for entertainment and relaxation.
The chalet offers you 3,500 square feet of space with a stunning double height dining room, relaxing mezzanine library, cosy sitting room with comfy sofas and a fabulous open fire, plus a games room complete with pool table.
Upstairs there are six luxuriously decorated guest bedrooms and a therapy room. All bedrooms are ensuite: three bedrooms with bath and shower, and three with shower. The rooms can all be made up as you wish, as either twins or king size beds. In addition there is an option to make three bedrooms into triples for larger groups accommodating a maximum of 15 guests.
- Six double or twin ensuite bedrooms
- Huge lounge with Morzine’s largest open fireplace
- Sitting room with large plasma TV and UK channels
- Outdoor hot tub with bar service
- Private massage and beauty treatment room
- Heated boot room with air dried boot warmers
- Ski clothes drying cupboard
- Games room with pool table
- TVs in all guest bedrooms
- WIFI throughout and a printer for guest use
- Luxury cotton bed linen and towels
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Chalet Fourmiliere scented candles
- A fragrance tray for guests to spritz with a range created by our own in house perfumer
- Hairdryers and straighteners
- Nespresso coffee, tea, tisanes, soft drinks available at any time
Our Concierge Service
Our dedicated concierge service is here to arrange everything you need. We work with our specially selected suppliers to offer you the very best service and value. We can provide quotes in advance for any of the extras you might want to add in to your holiday experience – our aim is to arrange everything necessary to make your stay as stress free as possible, including…
- We can pick up your lift passes so they are waiting for you at the chalet, avoiding the queues and meaning you can head straight to the slopes
- Our lovely ski rental team will visit the chalet with your pre-booked ski, snowboard and boot hire requirements. Fittings take place in the comfort of our dining room, while you relax and enjoy a welcome drink
- Fully inclusive in-resort transportation in our own chalet minibus or Land Rover (up to 10am in the morning and between 3.30pm and 10pm in the evening)
- We’ll transport you to your choice of local ski lift in the morning and pick you up again at the end of each day. There is also a bus stop at the top of the road (two minute walk) with a free bus to the ski lifts
- We can recommend brilliant ski guides, private lessons and children’s ski schools
- We can arrange off piste guiding and include helicopter pick up
- We can advise on the best lunch time mountain restaurants and book them for you
- We can book your treatments and massages to ease tired muscles in our relaxing therapy room
- We can pick up any emergency supplies for you
- We are here to help you make your holiday amazing so if there is anything else you need, just ask us!
Children are very welcome at Chalet Fourmiliere for exclusive use family bookings.
Chalet Fourmiliere is the perfect place for a family holiday; and we love introducing our small guests to the excitement and fun of a ski trip! We make it easy for you by being that extra pair of hands, ferrying you to the slopes to meet instructors for some snow fun in the morning – making sure that gloves, helmet and ski pass are all remembered, of course! We have books, games, toys, Disney DVD’s, travel cot, high chair – all the paraphernalia you need! We can organise the best ski instructors, or childcare, so you can enjoy your holiday as much as your cherubs! And they will eat as well as you do! Our chef cooks fabulous, children friendly high teas and we have a lovely, safe, garden to build a snowman in!